Local. Connected. Motivated,
Most agents offer the same, cut and dry, real estate services, so it's important to distinguish the added value I can bring to your home sale and/or purchase experience.
- I’m a local. I’ve been on the Eastside my whole life.
- I work with a team of professionals and they work for you too.
- I’m motivated. I earn my business and the subsequent referrals.
I specialize in residential properties in Redmond, Kirkland, Woodinville, Bothell and Bellevue. This is where I grew up and attended the Lake Washington school district from first grade through high school.
I served in Iraq with the United States Army 2003-2006. Upon my return to civilian life, I decided to enter the real estate business with my father Steve Green, a dedicated real estate agent and equally dedicated mentor.
Together, we now have over 30 years experience in the industry and we provide a high value to our clients by composing real estate transactions with integrity, transparency and creativity, all according to our client’s timeline.
Communicative. Accountable. Honest.
Past clients have offered testimonials. Most of them identified that:
- I'm communicative and accountable. Whether it's good news or almost good news, the client knows what I know.
- I'm honest, sometimes brutally so, but in this business I understand that it's all about the money you have invested in your home, as well as the value of the properties and lives at stake.
- I'm passionate about real estate and making my clients comfortable with the buying and selling process.
If you're ready to take steps toward buying or selling a home, I would be honored to help you achieve your goals.